- Edwards, D. "Khirbet Qana: From Jewish Village to Christian Pilgrim Site" in The Roman and Byzantine Near East. ed. J.H. Humphrey, Vol. 3, Journal of Roman Archaeology Supplementary Series 49, R.I., 2001: 101-132.
- Englard, Y. "The Eschatological Significance of the Zodiac Panels in the Mosaic Pavements of Ancient Synagogues in Israel" Cathedra 98, 2000: 33-48; 174, (Hebrew; English summary).
- Englard, Y. "Mosaics as midrash : the zodiacs of the ancient synagogues and the conflict between Judaism and Christianity" in Review of Rabbinic Judaism. ed. A. J. Avery-Peck and J. Neusner., 6;2-4, Leiden, Brill, 2003: 189-214.
- Erlich, A. "The patriarch and the emperor: the Elephant mosaic panel in the Huqoq synagogue reconsidered" Journal of Roman Archaeology 31, 2018: 542-559.
- Eshel, H. "A Fragmentary Hebrew Inscription of the Priestly Courses from Nazareth?" Tarbiz 61, 1991: 159-161, (Hebrew).
- Eshel, Y. , E., Netzer and Cassuto, D. And Let Them Make Me A Sanctuary. Synagogues from Ancient Times to the Present Day. Ariel, 2004, (Hebrew).