- Peleg -Barkat, O. "Architectural Decoration" in Gamla II; The Architecture. The Shmaria Gutmann Excavations; 1976-1989. ed. D. Syon and Z. Yavor, IAA Reports; No. 44, Jerusalem, 2010: 159-174.
- Perlman, M "The Synagogue and Prayer Service" in The Religious Kibbutz Movement: The Revival of the Jewish Religious Community. ed. A. Fishman, Jerusalem, 1958, (English).
- Porat, R. , Kalman, Y. and Chachy, R. "The Camp that site at Herodis.": Mount Herodium as a Guerilla-Warfare Center during the Bar-Kokhba Revolt" New Research on the Archaeology of Jerusalem and its Surroundings 9, 2015: 280-281, (Hebrew).
- Price, J.J. "Jewish inscriptions and their use" in The Literature of the Sages II. ed. S. Safrai, 2006: 461-483.
- Price, J. J. "List of the 24 priestly courses in Hebrew; 4-5c. CE; (no.1145)" in Corpus Inscriptionum Iudaeae/Palastinae. ed. W. Ameling; et al, Berlin, 2011.
- Pummer, R. "How to Tell a Samaritan Synagogue from a Jewish Synagogue" Biblical Archaeology Review 24;3, 1998: 24-35.
- Pummer, R. "Synagogues–Samaritan and Jewish: A New Look at their Differentiating Characteristics" The Samaritans in Historical, Cultural and Linguistic Perspectives 11, 2018: 51-74.