- Bradley C., Erickson "Synagogue Modeling Project Report: a Multi-faceted Approach to 3D, Academic Modeling" in Ancient Manuscripts in Digital Culture. ed. Claire Clivaz, Digital Biblical Studies, Volume: 3, Leiden, Brill, 2019: 261-276.
- Bonnie, R. Being Jewish in Galilee, 100-200 CE An Archaeological Study. Studies in Eastern Mediterranean Archaeology (SEMA 11), Leuven, Brepols, 2019.
- Friedman, Asaf Art and Architecture of the Synagogue in Byzantine Palaestina. Cambridge, cambridge scholars, 2019.
- Kobrin, F. "Horbat Rimmon, Synagogue - Final Report" Hadashot Arkheologiyot 31, 2019.
- Zangenburg, J. K. "Will the real women please sit down. Interior space seating arrangements, and female presence in the Byzantine synagogue of Horvat Kur in Galilee" in Gender and social norms in ancient Israel, early Judaism and early Christianity : texts and material culture. ed. Michaela Bauks; Katharina Galor; Judith Hartenstein, Journal of ancient Judaism, Supplements, Volume 28., Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2019.